Flexo is a printing method, which uses a type of liquid color that dries by means of evaporation, which sees the color transferred by a form of rubber press.
- Large capacity – we have +20 Flexo machines ready to print your labels.
- A range of machinery with large variety in equipment – “No job is too big for us”.
- Among other things, we make flexo labels for food, personal care and industry in general.
- A large number of options for special creations, effects and varnish.
- Special labels with custom-made functionality such as multi-ply, glue side, coupon and EDP labels.
- In-depth knowledge of printing in water colors. Options for combining Flexo printing with digital or serigraphy printing.
When printing with Flexo, the colors can be based on water, UV or dissolvent.
Flexo printing is increasingly taking over the jobs which were formerly made in offset. This printing method is used for all types of labels.