Thanks to extensive knowhow, HERMA offers a completely sustainable labelling system with label material without backing paper.
The all-new HERMA InNo-Liner system is the result of the revolutionary development from HERMA, leading within production of self-adhesive adhesives/materials based on multilayer technology.
The advanced technique requires simultaneous application of two adhesive layers. The 82S adhesive is not active from the beginning. The adhesive is activated within a fraction of a second with water and as the label is produced, it immediately transforms into a permanent adhesive.
The material offers complete process reliability. Its stability has been verified both in the climate lab and with practical pressure and handling tests.
With the HERMA InNo-Liner you’ll get:
- Labelling system for printing with transfer foil or thermo directly on pre-printed labels.
- Cutting technique with a lifespan of millions of cutting cycles and simple blade replacement.
- Secure application with vacuum applicator with application roller and integrated sensor for automatic carton height detection.
- Uniform and persistent adhesion with adhesive 82S.
- Extremely low water consumption
Please contact our specialist within the area of HERMA equipment.
Hans Jørgen Schou
Key Account Manager & Product Manager Labelling, Printer & Ribbon.
Tlf.: +45 40 82 09 03